The pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) and national insurance (NI) regulations require you to deduct tax and national insurance contributions from wages and salaries you pay your staff and pay the sums deducted to HM Revenue & Customs.
Under the pension auto-enrolment rules, you are required to deduct pension contributions from wages and salaries you pay your staff and pay the sums deducted to the pension scheme.
- Prepare your monthly and/or weekly payroll
- Submit the associated Real Time Information (RTI) to HM Revenue & Customs
- Submit the pension contribution details to the pension scheme
- Provide pay slips and full summaries of payroll run
- Advise you on payments due to HMRC as well as the due dates
- Advise you on payments due to the pension scheme as well as the due dates
We can undertake your PAYE year-end procedures by preparing and submitting
- Final RTI return
- Employee P60
- P11D and P11D(b)
We will liaise with HM Revenue & Customs and the pension scheme on your behalf and remove the burden of you dealing with them.
Book an Appointment
For a free initial consultation, without obligation, to discuss your needs, please complete the form below or call 020 8661 6564